October 14, 2019

Daily Mail: ‘Ten dead’ as convoy is shelled ‘by Turkish forces’

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 01:51

‘Ten dead’ as convoy is shelled ‘by Turkish forces’
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the convoy guarded by armed men was hit when it arrived in Ras al-Ain, a border town that advancing Turkish-allied forces have seized.

Read in Daily Mail: https://apple.news/AHM5xRyjKQfWwel79SLBUAA

Shared from Apple News

1. When is anyone going to ask why Trump withdrew forces from Syria as more people said they wanted to see him impeached. Do you really think it is a coincidence he set the situation to start a war when he badly needed to turn the eyes of the world from what is happening in America? If a few hundred thousand non-whites have to die to keep him in power, sobeit. His presidency is more important than the deaths of any number of people of colour. Deflect. Lie. Cheat. And maintain power AT ANY COST. Trump is not a leader! He is an insane megalomaniac! Destroy the prick!

Comment by rawgod — October 14, 2019 @ 03:27

• Hello Rawgod. That may be part of it and he felt he would face no political costs for doing it. However it well known that Erdogan has threatened tRump’s bushiness in Turkey before and may have done so again. It is also reported that Erdogan pulled tRump’s own tricks on tRump. He created a situation where he claimed a big grievance and then shout and raged that he needed satisfaction. He never let tRump control the conversation. tRump is a coward who can not even fire his own staff in person, so he folded and gave Erdogan everything he wanted. I think all three things came into play. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 14, 2019 @ 07:29

2. Hello my brother!
    You are up late doing posts. I hope all is ok. I left some stuff on Skype for your perusal.
    In re tRump… I saw your earlier post about be he a dupe or a traitor. I keep asking just what would it take for these republicans to say enough is enough?

Well, back to work. Big hugs!

Comment by randy — October 14, 2019 @ 04:43

• Hello Brother. I think there is something wrong with the time stamp. I was up later than normal, I had to go lay down for three hours in the afternoon as the spasms in my back were so bad. But I was in bed long before 2 AM. I remember doing that post from the bedroom in the afternoon as I was laying on the bed trying to get my back to release. I have a doctors appointment at 10 then when I get home I will check your messages. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 14, 2019 @ 07:34

3. Horrific. I place all these deaths at Trump’s door. You don’t take a non-combatant civilian and her driver and shoot them by the side of the road. That’s not war it’s savagery.. Where is intervention by NATO even though Turkey is an ally?

Comment by davidprosser — October 14, 2019 @ 05:27

• Hello David. I agree. This is genocide. These acts are acts of terror to cause fear. The reports are the Turks are using the most extreme radical religious groups that want to fight so that will lead to more atrocities as they fight to make their version of god the only one, or the top one at least. As for NATO, they are constrained. They were blind sided by tRump decision to pull our troops out of the middle ( he never removed them, just sent them to places out of the way of the Turks ) and until they kick Turkey out of NATO they can not attack them or try to stop them. Remember article five of the NATO rules say that all NATO allies must come to the aid of any NATO member who is attacked. They can apply sanctions but threats will not stop Turkey. Turkey lied about what they planned to do and they wont stop now. They are doing what Russia did in the Ukraine, they are simply taking a large part of another country by force to keep as their own. I guess that is what Israel is doing to the Palestinians also even though Palestine is not a nation state because of Israel. Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — October 14, 2019 @ 07:44