October 18, 2019

Fox hosts DESTROY Trump over awarding G7 summit to his OWN resort

Filed under: Criminal, Economics, Fascism, Greed, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 15:40

1. Bwaaaahaaahaaaa! Mulvaney says “He has no interest in profit …” That’s one of the BIGGEST whoppers I’ve heard this year!! How can anyone NOT Laugh Out Loud at that one??!?

(I was curious to see what Fox had to say about this so I watched the first minute or so of the video — just enough to hear the above. )

Comment by Nan — October 18, 2019 @ 16:13

• Hello Nan. The young news man is one I just started to follow. He is really good at breaking down the news and showing how wrong the talking points of Republicans are. If you like news, you should check out his channel. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 18, 2019 @ 16:15

• You know me and videos, Scottie. 🙄 I will occasionally check out ones you’ve recommended, but to “subscribe” to a channel? Not gonna’ happen.

P.S. I did go back and watch a bit more and yes, I agree. This fellow is very good at zooming in on the issue-at-hand … in this case, the emollient clause.

I soooo wish this could be added into all the stuff they’re using to impeach his ass because it’s so obvious (to everyone but his followers) that he’s GREATLY profiting from being POTUS.

Comment by Nan — October 18, 2019 @ 16:29

• Hello Nan. I understand. I find the news channels online to give me more information, a better breakdown of that information than the major news networks. I still have to remember to filter for bias and to sometimes check out claims, but mostly as they are not getting paid by big advertisements, they are free to give more honest evaluations of events. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 18, 2019 @ 16:40

2. I’m happy to see Fox managed to trip over some scruples on the way in. Pity they have managed to miss them so far,.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — October 18, 2019 @ 16:35

• Hello David. The sad fact is while Judge Napolitano has always played it straight, the recent way State TV Foxed News handled Shep Smith shows they are going even deeper into the rabbit hole of nuttery. This will get worse until it gets better as they say. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 18, 2019 @ 16:43