November 8, 2019

You grand wonderful people.

Filed under: Love, Magic, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 17:20

Hell everyone, draw up a chunk of that internet while we still have it.  Tonight for the first time in forever we ordered a pizza to be delivered.  I am stuffed.  I have also been up since 2 AM and I am tired now.  So I will be closing both computers down, taking my evening pills, and turning on the TV to finish watching the movie I never finished.   Best wishes to all, let me know the wonderful / horrible news in the morning.  Hugs and loves to all.  Scottie

1. We have just had pizza as well. Sleep well.

Comment by bereavedandbeingasingleparent — November 8, 2019 @ 18:49

• Hello bereavedandbeingasingleparent. I love real pizza. But we do not have it often because it affects Ron badly. He loves it but it mess his system up. But it taste so good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 03:16

2. Rest well with happy dreams, my friend. Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — November 8, 2019 @ 19:03

• Hello Jill. Thank you. Now I am up, computers humming along, coffee is hot and fresh, Milo is sleeping next to my keyboard. Off to the news. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 03:17

• Ahhhh … I am up also, but in my case, it is “still” up … shooting for bed in a few minutes, at around 4:00 a.m. You definitely sound more chipper now, so I hope you’re well-rested and feeling good! Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — November 9, 2019 @ 03:40

3. Good night, sweet dreams, and thanks for all you do! 🙂

Comment by ali redford — November 8, 2019 @ 23:10

• Hello Ali. I slept well, but it was too short. I am glad you enjoy my posts and the things I share. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 03:19