November 9, 2019

Daily morning cartoon / meme roundup: Who does tRump work for ?

Filed under: Cartoons, Criminal, Fascism, Greed, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 03:40

(story here) .. (cartoon by Adam Zyglis)

(cartoon by Paul Fell)

(cartoon by Mike Peters)

1. A fantastic batch Jill.
    Cwtch

Comment by davidprosser — November 9, 2019 @ 04:18

• Hello David. Good morning. I was able to find a wide selection this morning. A lot of time it is hard to find any worth posting on the weekend. Sundays are the hardest. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 04:22

• Sorry Scottie I haven’t been to bed yet so my attention wandered., I should have been thanking you, and I do.
        Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — November 9, 2019 @ 04:24

• Hello David. I understood and it did not bother me. I have had those times my self. I hope you are able to rest well when you go to bed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 04:26

• Thank you, but that may not be until tonight and it’s only 9.30 am now. Maybe I can grab an hour in my chair.
            Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — November 9, 2019 @ 04:31

• Hello David. It is 4:30 AM here and I am thinking of going back to bed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 04:33

2. The one with Nixon made me laugh! I also liked the “What’s a transcript” because it’s soooo real-life!

You picked some good ones today!

Comment by Nan — November 9, 2019 @ 12:25

• Hello Nan. Thank you. It really is hit or miss some times as it depends on what the cartoonist draw. Sunday and Monday mornings are the hardest to find good thought provoking ones. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2019 @ 12:46