November 15, 2019

Ignorance of reality

Filed under: Cartoons, Criminal, Fascism, Greed, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 06:10
image

Accurate.

Recycling Trump rhetoric is unforgivable.

1. EXCELLENT!!!!

Comment by Nan — November 15, 2019 @ 12:37

• But who is Alex Schiller?

Comment by Nan — November 15, 2019 @ 12:40

• Hello Nan. It is very interesting. Hugs

Alex Schiller
        Author
        Description
        Dr. Alex Schiller* (a.k.a. Roslyn Hart) is a writer, performer, and producer, currently residing in New York City and Naples, Italy.
        Alex Schiller | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster
        https://www.simonandschuster.com › authors › Alex-Schiller
        Books: Never Sleep Alone, Never Sleep Alone: How to Become the One Everyone Wants

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2019 @ 14:08

• I looked him (her?) up on Google as well … and it appears what he wrote is “opinion” (which I agree with) rather than perspective from a qualified source. I mean, really … Never Sleep Alone???

Comment by Nan — November 15, 2019 @ 14:27

• Hello Nan. I looked her up also. But what she posted is accurate even as her opinion and I am amazed that some people can keep all that in their mind to repeat it. I have mentioned on your blog how impressed I am by yourself, John Z, Ark, and others who can just bring up a string of facts from memory. I can do that with computer stuff, but other stuff I know generalities, I have memories about some points about it, but to get fine details I have to do google searches to refresh my memory, to get the facts correct. I admire those that have facts and information on instant recall in detail. My mind seems to run in a more general overview and when a subject comes up I can remember the information points, but fine detail escapes me until I look it up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2019 @ 14:48

• Hello Nan. It amazes me how deep the idea of it is OK if my team does it. There is a whole meme that is based on the idea that it is OK if republicans do it. The damage State Propaganda TV has done to the country is undeniable. Due to a section of country choosing to get their information only from the aforementioned State Propaganda TV and places like Rush Limbaugh that do not have a mandate to tell the truth, these people are badly misinformed and lied too. We have a segment of the country that lives in a totally different world reality than the rest of the country. I do not believe you can reach those people because they simply have been lied to and convinced of a different reality. It is like reaching between worlds to transfer material between Earth and Mars. Nan, I feel we have elected officials who love that division and promote it for their own gain. To speak plainly the Republicans want and enjoy that their base doesn’t know or understand what is really happening, it protects them as they assault our democracy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2019 @ 14:06