November 19, 2019

To my viewers

Filed under: My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 13:45

Today I increased the size of the font on my blog.   Even though I have large monitors ( exciting news on my new video computer monitor later ) it has become harder for me to read the stuff I post.   So I took the actions I did.   However I know not everyone has the vision problems I do, and as our old now passed friend Miles use to complain bitterly every time I tired to change the theme of the blog, it may screw up the display of my blog on your computers.   Please let me know if my changes make my blog hard for you to read or view.  I value those who come here and enjoy your visits.   Hugs

1. It doesn’t screw up the display for me because I’m on my large screen computer during the day. However, is it possible to use a “happy medium” between the new size and the old? The new seems a wee bit “over-sized.”

Comment by Nan — November 19, 2019 @ 14:13

• Hello Nan. Thank you. I will reduce the font size. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 14:16

• Hello Nan. I rest the font. Is this better? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 14:18

• Much better. Hopefully your i-pad, i-phone, etc. users will agree. 🙂

Comment by Nan — November 19, 2019 @ 14:44

• Hello Nan. As always I thank you for your feedback. I can not see things on my blog as others do, so getting such feed back is important. Again, thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 15:22

2. Sidenote: I semi-watched the earlier proceedings (Vindman & Williams) via NPR video. I noticed it’s not playing now. Is it just a break before new peoples’ testimonies take place? Or is it over for today? Since i’m on West Coast time, it’s difficult to keep up.

Comment by Nan — November 19, 2019 @ 14:49

• Hello Nan. You are correct to question. I watched the entire thing on the NPR feed as they had a great resolution and I kept pausing here and there so I was about 30 minutes or more behind. At the time the hearings ended my feed jumped to current time after the hearings. I quickly took the feed back 30 minutes and got to watch the rest of the hearing. So all I can suggest is you go online to YouTube or NPR and do a search for it, or on one of the major broadcast news sites, as it has such interest they all will be offering it.

Oh a side note and to make fun of my news addiction, Ron was sleeping as he has to work tonight. He woke up and came out to eat something and before he went back to bed he made this comment. “I would offer you a fun time in the bedroom but I know you can not be pulled away from the impeachment hearings”! Silly boy, he forgot I know how to set the computer to record online videos. But … he was correct in that my desire to know what was happening at almost real time meant he went back to bed alone. 🙄😥😉😋😋😎 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 15:35

• I’m watching again … I guess it was just the break between sessions. I have it on NPR’s live watch.

Sidenote: Jordan and Nunes are a-holes! They have absolutely NOTHING to say except Repuke propaganda.

Comment by Nan — November 19, 2019 @ 15:40

• Hello Nan. Glad you are watching and yes! they are. Did you see the attempts to out the whistleblower that they pushed hard on? Like it makes a difference to anything. The only reason to out the whistleblower is to please tRump so he can attack and blow his wad at the person. Really the whistleblower at this point is not even a factor, except for tRump’s anger. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 15:53

3. Obviously, size matters! 🙂

Comment by Carmen — November 19, 2019 @ 14:57

• Hello Carmen. 😀😃😁 I love your comment!!! I have missed your comments and feed back. I hope all is well and your family is well. I remember you sub teach and hope that is going well. You mentioned once you liked my videos as you could turn them on and listen as you go about your other tasks. I hope to get back to doing more soon. Best wishes and Hugs!

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 15:39

• Hi back, Scottie! I retired in June so am now busily sewing/quilting/looking after grandchildren. . ..same old, same old! I have missed your soothing voice. . 🙂

Comment by Carmen — November 19, 2019 @ 15:49

• Hello Carmen. Congratulations on your retirement! You are grand! It is a loss for the children you taught, but now you have more time for your own younger ones. How a person has the energy to care for, race after, cook treats for, and all the other things young children require is a mystery to me, plus all the other things you mention. I look forward to more of your interactions. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 19, 2019 @ 15:59