December 12, 2019

New York Magazine: Donald Trump Jr. Exploits Nepotism, Shoots Endangered Animal

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 09:15

Donald Trump Jr. Exploits Nepotism, Shoots Endangered Animal
The president’s son got a rare retroactive permit to kill an endangered argali in Mongolia, a country that relies heavily on U.S. aid.

Read in New York Magazine: https://apple.news/AhCzr5BDcSkqdcLPozt-xOw

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. The Trump’s are a sick species. Killing for pleasure not for food..
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 12, 2019 @ 12:59

• When you’re ultra-rich, you have plenty of food so you have to go out and shoot for sport … for fun … for prestige. 😡

SICK! SICK! SICK!

Comment by Nan — December 12, 2019 @ 13:26

• Hello Nan. As Jeff would say $amen$ I guess there are elites and their are the much more elites. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 12, 2019 @ 14:46

• Hello David. Yes you are correct. I think people like them would hunt humans for sport if they could they could get away with it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 12, 2019 @ 14:43

• Actually I’d like to be granted a special license to hunt a Trump and make them an endangered species.
        Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — December 12, 2019 @ 16:16

• Hello David. I do not want to hunt him, I want to put him in a crowded cell with no room to lay down and no ability for hygiene. Just like they are doing to the brown people on the border. I think a year or two of that may give him some empathy for the other living things in the world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2019 @ 04:14

• I think a year or two of that may give him some empathy for the other living things in the world.

I wouldn’t bet my life’s savings on it! He would simply condemn those who did it to him and never face his own ugliness

Comment by Nan — December 13, 2019 @ 13:20

• Hello Nan. I am sure that somewhere in our lizard brain there is a way to deal with people like him, but I can not understand how anyone can think like or act like he does. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2019 @ 17:37

2. can’t rich people go out and buy crap that’s not usually for sale or something? Why don’t he do what daddy and jared have done and go spending on real estate and then declare bankruptcy? I thought that was the family game, anyway?

Comment by TheChattyIntrovert — December 12, 2019 @ 22:26

• Hello TheChattyIntrovert. I think it is some kind of superiority thing. Showing he can do what he wants, kill anything he wants, and get away with it. Showing he is above everyone else. It is like he is trying to prove he is a “real” man, which is stupid. He is a moron, and a dangerous one. Look how many people go kill tame lions and crap like that to prove how tough they are. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2019 @ 04:43