January 21, 2020

A bridge in Yucatán. Street art

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 13:32

Hello Equinoxio. I hope you wont mind my reblogging these grand works of art on my Toy Box. Thanks. To my Toy Box viewers this site has wonderful pictures and street art from interesting places around the world the author has been to or lived in. Enjoy. Hugs

Equinoxio

IMG_9539

Under the light of the Jelly fish. Akumal bridge, Yucatán, Mexico.

IMG_9531

Mirror, mirror, who’s the greenest?

IMG_0055-A

La taverna, Akumal beach. (Very recommendable place to eat in Akumal)

IMG_9533

Guardian of the Bridge. Akumal.

IMG_9549

No fear.

IMG_9545

Bernard l’hermite. (Bernard the Hermit…) (See your local Kikipedia for exact translation)

IMG_9551

Stay in the queue.

IMG_9553

My hair is a mess!

IMG_9559

The liquor store? Just across the bridge, Man.

IMG_9564

Big Jaguar is watching you.

IMG_9571-A

I’m a reject. Nobody loves me! (Artist not invited to paint on the bridge). Just then as I was taking another picture, a tourist walked by and told me. “They’d have to pay me 100 bucks to take a picture of this sh..”.

IMG_9566-A

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” would have been the clever retort… But I couldn’t care less.

IMG_9581

On the back side of the Light……

View original post 141 more words

1. This is beautiful! These are sights I hope to see in a couple of years when DH and I retire. Meanwhile, how wonderful to be able to see them now, in a nice place like the Toy Box-thanks!!

Comment by ali redford — January 21, 2020 @ 15:44

• Hello Ali. I hope you get the chance to see all the wonderful places you want to. I am glad you like them but you should thank Equinoxio because he is the one who takes the pictures of these grand places and posts them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2020 @ 15:46

• On my way! 🙂

Comment by ali redford — January 21, 2020 @ 19:34

• Hello Ali. Please take pictures / video and send them to me. I will post them if you want. But to be able to see new places is a grand gift and I wish you and your significant other the most wonderful happy trips. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 21, 2020 @ 19:45

• 😀 Oops-I meant, I’m on my way to Equinoxio’s to offer thanks. I followed that blog while I was there. I hope you and yours will have some wonderful trips, too. Thank you for all you do!

Comment by ali redford — January 21, 2020 @ 19:53

• Hello Ali. I credit my time in the military with opening my eyes to a wonderful large world. I went overseas to Germany and got to travel. I realized there was more out there than the US. I grew up in a New England cowtown, and the idea of a broader world view did not exist. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 22, 2020 @ 04:32