January 27, 2020

I just can not do it

Filed under: Health, Reason, Science — Scottie @ 20:40

Sorry everyone, as much as I have tried today, as hard as I pushed myself, I can not do it.  I am going to close down and head to bed.   The problem is I will normally be back up 3 to 4 hours after falling asleep.  Sometimes I get an entire 6 hours sleep.  I often wonder how my brain works / deals with this low amount of sleep and the high levels of pain I am in?  Hugs

1. Look after yourself.

Comment by autistsix — January 27, 2020 @ 20:51

2. Scottie, take care of yourself. You don’t need to push so hard, we all understand, and you’re no good to us dead, are you, now. Do what you feel like doing, and stop there. please. Sleep well.

Comment by judyt54 — January 27, 2020 @ 21:02

• Hello Judy54. I keep trying to read one more post, leave one more comment. I know there is no way I can get to them all, but I tell myself just one more. I slept longer than normal for me, I got about 6 hours. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2020 @ 04:16

3. Rest well Sleep well.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 27, 2020 @ 23:36

4. Here’s to better rest than you anticipate.

Comment by ali redford — January 28, 2020 @ 00:10

• Hello Ali. Thank you. I did get about 6 hours, lay there tossing and turning hoping to go back to sleep, then just got up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 28, 2020 @ 04:18