The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

6 thoughts on “Out of womb, out of mind

1. Nan says:

Hit ’em again … harder! Harder!

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Wow, you can be vicious when provoked! 😀😃😄🤩 Hugs

1. Nan says:

I have a deep and very abiding philosophy on life … live and let live. I respect laws because they are put into place to monitor and punish those who try to harm others. But when it comes to general living, NO ONE has the right to control how others live. Of course there are things about people and their lives that offend me, but that doesn’t mean I have the right to force them to live according to MY standards. And, from my perspective, it works both ways.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.

1. Nan says:

Please fix … I HAVE a deep and abiding …

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. All fixed. I had not even noticed it until you mentioned it. My mind simply put the right word in where it needed to be. Hugs

2. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. No, please stay up on that soapbox! I love it when you speak your mind and put common sense and reason to a subject. I agree with you on this issue. The only time controls need to be put on how people live is for health and safety, and the respecting the rights of others so we can live harmoniously as possible with each other. Hugs