February 15, 2020

tRump is a tax cheat

Filed under: Cartoons, Criminal, Economics, Greed, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 06:59

1. Scottie — off-topic … when I clicked on your email to view this on the web, I got the message “Suspicious link” and asked if I wanted to proceed — which I did and here I am. But wonder why the “suspicious link” message? Any ideas?

Comment by Nan — February 15, 2020 @ 12:52

• Here’s the exact message:

Suspicious Link

This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to scottiestoybox.com? Proceed. Back.

Comment by Nan — February 15, 2020 @ 12:53

• Hello Nan. Sorry I have been busy with other things and just now getting back to the blog. Let me look at a few things. I have been having trouble with posts from tumblr, old and new. Two days ago anything I tried to reblog from tumblr simply wouldn’t work or display. Then I noticed that included older posts that were working. I have not gotten any notices from either tumblr or wordpress. Is that notice on any other post or just the tumblr one? If it is not on any other post not gotten from tumblr it maybe a tumblr problem. I can understand my blog being attacked but WordPress is pretty good at stopping and clearing out any attacks. Let me know if it happens again, and I will delete the post and contact WordPress. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 15, 2020 @ 15:13

• Hello Nan, I replied to your other one on this. No idea, and I can not see anything wrong on my side. I am thinking it has to have something to do with not being able to post anything from tumblr. Let me know if you get it again on any other post. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 15, 2020 @ 15:15

• I’ve gotten the message now and again but not very often. Didn’t really concern me — just thought I’d mention it this time. Will let you know if/when it happens again.

Comment by Nan — February 15, 2020 @ 15:23

• Hello Nan. Thank you. I just went to my tumblr blog. It is Scottiestoybox@tumblr.com and I keep it only to keep the name and to repost from my main blog to that. The stuff I post from Tumblr to WordPress appears as links, not just a gray block, but not as the original post looked either. I am at a loss. But I do get attacked all the time anymore. One of my new programs on my other computer stopped working this morning. I have tried all day to fix and reset it, but now am dumping it to reload as it is a program I have to have working. Some days I think the universe is against me. πŸ™„πŸ˜«πŸ˜ƒ Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 15, 2020 @ 15:41

• No, not the universe … just the bots. πŸ˜€

Comment by Nan — February 15, 2020 @ 15:46

• Hello Nan. Thanks for making me smile. I bet I get a dozen notices a day from Norton that it blocked a malware or some type of virus. It is always some type of intrusion effort, but they are all blocked. Every now and again a software program that will screw up and I have to do a dump to fix everything, but I can not really blame that on attacks, but it sure seems it. It doesn’t seem to matter where I go online, I get hit. Thankfully Norton blocks the intrusion attempts. I go over the reports every few days and look at where the attacks come from, but following them back gets lost in a maze. I will say a lot of attacks I get come from Russia and the middle east. I get a lot of attacks from Romania and Serbia. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 15, 2020 @ 15:58