March 29, 2020

Let’s talk about Trump shipping PPE overseas….

Filed under: Education, Fascism, Greed, Health, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 12:19

1. OMG!

Comment by cornfedcontessa — March 29, 2020 @ 12:23

• Hello cornfedcontessa. He really puts it out there. I really like his stuff. He is not for everyone, but I find him smart with lots good ideas. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 12:58

2. This one I’m going to reblog. I had heard this recently and passed it on verbally, but this one needs to be seen by everyone. I hope they will be open minded enough to watch it.

Comment by kentuckyangel24 — March 29, 2020 @ 14:23

• Hello Angela. Thank you for the reblog. I was stunned at this. What kind of person knowing how badly that equipment is needed decides to jack up the price and then sell them to another country? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 16:10

• Turnips aren’t known for being anything less than one turnip less than a full load! And millionaires didn’t get that way overnight — unless they inherit the money from daddy! Hugs.

Comment by kentuckyangel24 — March 30, 2020 @ 19:48

3. […] via Let’s talk about Trump shipping PPE overseas…. — Scotties Toy Box […]

Pingback by Let’s talk about Trump shipping PPE overseas…. — Scotties Toy Box – Kentucky Angel Flies Agan — March 29, 2020 @ 14:25

4. omg. you are right, but he has always been thus.

Comment by nowamfoundatlast — March 29, 2020 @ 15:21

• Hello nowamfoundatlast. Welcome to my Toy Box. I hope you find many things here to interest you. I am not sure I understand your comment. Are you saying Beau is always like this? Because normally he is not angry when he is presenting, a lot of times he will give a chuckle. No chuckle today. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 16:25

5. I think this is the closest to losing it I’ve seen from Beau in a long time. And no wonder. I bet he had to re-start this several times.

Honestly, I wish the media would leave Dump out of things and go straight to the doctors and the WHO and get their info, because this is ridiculous.

I want that. I want the reporters to be there in the briefing room and recording and asking questions, but don’t broadcast any of it live (just don’t tell Dump or his people that). Instead, have another group of reporters with the WHO or local medical staff or CDC and broadcast those. Then, maybe later, show the Dump one, especially if it totally contradicts what the experts or saying. We do need a historical record of what was said and when, so I’m for recording it. But you don’t have to show it.

Maybe Dump will just stop giving the briefings if he realizes they’re not going to show them… or he’d lash out worse. The people need less of him right now because he’s not helping at all.

Comment by TheChattyIntrovert — March 29, 2020 @ 15:45

• Hello TheChattyIntrovert. Many stations have stopped airing the full briefings as it became clear tRump was hijacking them as substitutes for his rallies. When he was told he couldn’t have rallies he exploded. Then he started doing this. I also posted about him going into meetings of the experts and flat out arguing with them telling them they are wrong. The problem is stations and reporters have been told if they fact check tRump or his staff in real time they will lose access. They won’t be able to be in any briefings, ask questions, and stations won’t be able to book guest from the administration. Basically tRump is demanding he and his admin get treated with kid gloves, be allowed to lie and distort, or no guests on the shows. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 16:46

6. Scottie — OT, but not really … Have you seen this? You haven’t reported on it so I wasn’t sure.

Comment by Nan — March 29, 2020 @ 16:50

• Hello Nan. No sorry I had not seen it. Thank you for sending it. I am discouraged from thinking anything will change. After the last two of these cases were decided against the tRump admin they just ignored the judges orders. At least two prior judgements have found that the courts orders were not being followed. tRump has decided he doesn’t care anymore what the courts say. Besides they just appeal until they get to the SCOTUS who will stop any injunctions while they review it meaning any harm being done can continue. Him and ghoul Miller want to keep the subhuman brown people out at any cost and they will. After all no one has more power than his majesty the Dear Leader as proclaimed by the Republican Senate.
      Sorry just really down the last few days. The pain is wearing me out, I have been spending a lot of time in bed. Tomorrow will fix it some I hope. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 17:02

• Just ONE MORE REASON why we simply MUST blast this man out of office come November. Cruelty like this should NEVER be put on a child, no matter what color their skin!!!!!

Comment by Nan — March 29, 2020 @ 17:06

• Hello Nan. I agree. I really think this whole thing about the children on the border should have sunk his presidency then and there. Taking kids from their families and transporting them across the country to sell them to other people is a nightmare every parent has in this country. Movies are made about it. Yet his people loved it. They cheered it. It was not their children so it was a good thing. How low we have become. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2020 @ 18:00