May 29, 2020

Guess which is which, guess which one lived and which one died. Bet you can tell their skin color?

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Criminal, Death, Fascism, Gun Control, Hate, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 13:02

image

1. As I’ve said many a time, racism is alive and well in the U.S. Sigh. I think, my friend, that we are very near a full-blown race war this summer, and Trump poured gasoline on the flames yesterday. Hugs.

Comment by jilldennison — May 30, 2020 @ 02:31

• Hello Jill. I was just telling TheChattyIntrovert the same thing. I was warning Brendan to be careful as the racist bigots want that race war desperately thinking they will create a white power country with a black servant class, if they let POC live in the country. It is the model of South African apartheid they desperately crave and think they can create. They must be stopped, reeducated if possible, and removed from society if not. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 30, 2020 @ 07:14

• Yep, white supremacy is on the rise, and I think that this is going to be a long, hot summer. Between violent protests, the economy in the tank, the coronavirus still taking a thousand lives or more each day, short tempers … and yet, Trump says everything is just fine and dandy here. No, it isn’t and it won’t be as long as his fat arse is sitting in the Oval Office. Even once he’s gone, the mentality of the white evangelists, the racists and homophobes, will remain. It’s going to take somebody with a lot of empathy to even begin to resolve this. Hugs.

Comment by jilldennison — May 31, 2020 @ 02:09

• Hello Jill. tRump needs everyone to think the economy is great, everything is normal, everything is wonderful to both get him reelected and to also fulfill his ego that he is the best president ever. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 31, 2020 @ 16:20

• Yes, and that is why he cannot be considered a leader, for he considers only himself. I hope he is defeated in the biggest landslide in history. No, it won’t happen, for the small minds of the 40% still love him, but I can hope. Hugs.

Comment by jilldennison — June 1, 2020 @ 01:37

• Hello Jill. Do not discount 60 % of the people yet. He will be defeated and it will be because people like you lead the charge, never flagging, never defeated, never giving in. You have done more than you know to change opinions. You lead, others will follow. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 1, 2020 @ 19:58

• I wish I shared your confidence, my friend. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. The past few days, I’ve wondered if what I do has any value, but your words help. Thanks. Hugs.

Comment by jilldennison — June 2, 2020 @ 02:50