May 29, 2020

With Nation Focused on Pandemic, Trump Interior Dept. to Greenlight Killing of Bear Cubs and Wolf Pups in Their Dens

Filed under: Death, Fascism, Health, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 11:33

1. Yup! He’s VERY good at distracting attention while his ass-kissers do his bidding in the background.

Comment by Nan — May 29, 2020 @ 12:07

• Hello Nan. I think half the stuff he pulls, like asking if he should take insulin the other day in a briefing, is simply to distract and get people talking about something other than what he doesn’t want them talking about. Right now how bad the economy really is and how desperate the health situation is again getting in some red states. Florida is under reporting CV19 cases and deaths by 58%. This is the new strategy, not let anyone know until it is too late to stop the “grand reopening”. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 29, 2020 @ 12:22

• I do sometimes wonder though if it’s not so much him thinking up these distractions as it is people behind the scenes. On so many occasions, he just doesn’t seem “smart” enough to be this cunning. There’s no doubt he’s an EXPERT when it comes to blatantly promoting himself, but I wonder if he’s primarily a puppet at times. What do you think?

Comment by Nan — May 29, 2020 @ 12:52

• Hello Nan. I think he has the emotional development of a toddler, and the intellectual development of a young kid. So he runs on emotion and anything that catches his attention or spikes his emotions at the second, minute, is what he runs with until it dissipates, and then it is time for another emotion to kick in and another childish rant or demand to follow. I think at first his handlers / staff thought they could control him or moderate him. Now they either agree with him, admire what he is doing, or simply have given up. I think they occasionally either suggest tweets or show him one he approves and they send it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 29, 2020 @ 13:25

• I do agree … but I was mostly asking about the “background” stuff that’s going on while he’s jibber-jabbing about other things on Twitter.

Do you think he is directing the “other stuff” and then “twitter distracting” … or are his ass-kissers doing the dirty deeds, knowing he will approve, and then informing him later … or do they run it by him and he gives his OK, not because he’s smart enough to actually know what they’re asking, but because he thinks it will serve his selfish purposes?

Comment by Nan — May 29, 2020 @ 13:34

• Hello Nan. I think he leaves most stuff to staff. I think he only gets in on what he is interested in, and what he is interested in mostly is himself, his branding. I think if it is something the staff need higher approval for they frame it to his interests and he agrees, or if he wants something he screams and yells and throws tantrums until his staff give him something to sign. I have read that after he talks to the reports he says things that the staff have to scramble to make happen for him. What do you think? I think you may have a better understanding of him than I do, I just read the news. You understand people. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 29, 2020 @ 13:48

• Don’t underestimate yourself. I think your analysis is very close to what’s going on.

As far as understanding people … I think you’ve offered some damn good opinions of this guy yourself — and I’ve pretty much agreed with all of them.

Comment by Nan — May 29, 2020 @ 13:54