June 6, 2020

I am wiped out, my afternoon project.

Filed under: Family, Food, Health, Love, News, People I like, Pictures — Scottie @ 17:13

Good news is Ron says they are wonderful.   I made Ron oatmeal raisin cookies today.   I wont eat them because I dislike raisins so I made a small batch.  He was like a kid when they cooled enough to eat but were still warm.   Here are the pictures.   I need a nap.   Hugs

1. Oh yum, I make these all the time! They’re my son’s favorite. He likes them best with raisins but I often put dried cranberries in them instead. Yummy good! hugs

Comment by silverapplequeen — June 6, 2020 @ 19:15

• Hello Polly. I was thinking of making either oatmeal peanut butter cookies or just peanut butter cookies. Think I will do the latter. I am trying to think of cookies or desserts I can make that have a low sugar amount. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2020 @ 05:55

2. Food is love. -hugs-

Comment by acflory — June 6, 2020 @ 20:45

• Hello Meeka. Loved your tee and pizza post. I printed the recipe. I have to get the correct pan or stone thing to cook the crust on. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comment by Scottie — June 7, 2020 @ 05:59

• Oh! I’m thrilled Scottie. 🙂 To be honest, we just use a very ordinary pizza pan. I don’t even know what it’s made of. It looks like tin but I’m sure that can’t be right. The oven is very ordinary too. It does have a fan bake option, which we use, but we still have to turn things once to get the crust nice and even. Maybe try the pizza in/on a baking tray and see how it goes?

Comment by acflory — June 7, 2020 @ 19:22

• Thank you Meeka. I am looking at options on Amazon. We are not looking for something fancy or expensive , more for something versatile for different types of pizza and other cooking. Thanks again for the great ideas. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 8, 2020 @ 07:36

• Hello Meeka. Thank you again for your advice. Ron and I made a pizza for lunch using just a flat baking sheet, and it came out great. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 8, 2020 @ 14:47