Hello Meeka. Thank you so much for this information. I have been getting the “look to Sweden, they did not lock down” spiel from maga / republicans. I found two stats online you might be interested in.
In late May, Sweden’s overall COVID-19 mortality rate was estimated at 39.57 deaths per 100,000 residents; at the same time, the U.S. mortality rate was estimated at 30.02 deaths per 100,000 residents, according to NPR. Norway and Finland, both bordering Sweden, instituted stricter lockdown measures than their neighboring country, and at the time, each had fewer than six COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 residents.
Sweden’s per capita death rate was 35 per 100,000 as of May 15. Meanwhile, Denmark’s death rate was 9.3 per 100,000, Finland’s 5.2 and Norway’s 4.7. All three neighboring countries enacted stricter policies.
Be well and safe. Hugs
I almost missed this interview in which Dr John Campbell talks to Swedish whistleblower, Dr Jon Tallinger. I was shocked. Then I went to Dr Tallinger’s Youtube channel and watched him tell the world the truth about the so-called Swedish experiment. In brief, it boils down to this:
- Sweden didn’t expect Covid-19 to hit and hit hard,
- the Swedish government did not have a plan for dealing with Covid-19,
- once the virus hit, the plan became to ‘let it rip’ with minimal interference,
- All the way from the top to local councils, the directive was to not treat Covid patients over 80, or the over-60’s if they had co-morbidities,
- People from this vulnerable population were not to be sent to hospital if they presented with Covid-19 or Covid-19 like symptoms,
- Instead, care homes and GPs were to administer palliative care only,
- This palliative care included morphine to make the…
View original post 318 more words