July 10, 2020

Daily Morning cartoon / meme roundup: tRump is letting out his full on racist

Political Cartoon U.S. Trump racism 2020 campaign

Editorial Cartoon U.S. school yearbook coronavirus

Tom Toles Comic Strip for July 10, 2020

Robert Ariail Comic Strip for July 10, 2020

Matt Wuerker Comic Strip for July 09, 2020

Rob Rogers Comic Strip for July 10, 2020

July 8, 2020

1. “You choose” is soooo “right-on” !!!

Good choices overall. These cartoonists sure know how to hit the target … with finesse!

Comment by Nan — July 10, 2020 @ 13:46

• Hello Nan. Sorry for the late reply. I have a doctors appointment to get rigger point injections in my back. I am having sudden pain that takes my right leg out from under me and I am having trouble walking. After that I will answer all the comments.

As you know I think the cartoon / memes really do make great points. I posted the Facebook F one again today, because people are getting their false news from there. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2020 @ 07:24

• It’s never-ending for you, isn’t it, Scottie? Hope you’ll get to feeling better soon. And don’t worry about any delays in responding to comments. I think most of us “regulars” are aware of your situation and are more concerned that you’re feeling OK than we are about “prompt” responses.

Comment by Nan — July 13, 2020 @ 11:50

• Hello Nan. Feeling much better today thank you. I got a bunch of sleep last night as the shots are working to soften and relax the muscles. Ron got through to Medicare on the phone, and they are fixing the problem of Lee System still being on our medicare record as primary provider which is stopping us from getting part D. What a mess and every day the clock is ticking. They said they would email Ron today.
          Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 14, 2020 @ 06:28

• Is Ron back already? Or is he “taking care of business” while he’s gone? In any case, I’m glad to hear things are starting to move in a more positive direction.

Also glad to hear you’re feeling better!!

Dump Trump 2020

Comment by Nan — July 14, 2020 @ 12:20

• Hello Nan. He is up north still. He wanted to start back yesterday but got talked into staying this week. He will be headed back Monday at the latest. Yes things seem to be going well right now. I have laundry running, the kitchen is cleaned up, and tomorrow I will be bread / cookie making. How are you doing? How is the virus situation up where you are? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 14, 2020 @ 13:10

• So glad you’re feeling better/stronger. Just don’t get too carried away. 🙂

Unfortunately, we’re seeing an increase in cases in our county. We were sitting at around 30 for several weeks and it’s now jumped up to over 60. We haven’t had any deaths that I know of. Yesterday our governor added mask-wearing at outdoor activities when people can’t (won’t) maintain the 6′ distance requirement. Personally, I think she’s on the wrong track. What needs to be done in EVERY state is to shut down the BARS!! No one who has “had a few” is going to worry about keeping their distance from other people.

IMO, any restaurant that has a bar as part of the dining area needs to “shut down” the bar. If no one is “pouring,” then all people can do is eat and go home. Establishments that are bars only should not be open at all. I’m aware of the financial aspect of this, both for the restaurants and the bar employees, but if the “people-in-charge” really want to get a handle on this virus, they need to use their common sense.

Dump Trump 2020!

Comment by Nan — July 14, 2020 @ 13:42

• Hello Nan. I was just listening to Dan Savage and he said studies have shown that restaurants and bars are responsible for more covid spreading than outside protests of both the maga people and the BLM. He said the same studies show that restaurants and bars actually can pass around the virus more than two people having sex while wearing masks. Wow, I know the NY department of heath had said sex without kissing and wearing masks was safe, I did not realize someone did a study on it. Imagine trying to get people to be in the study group? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 14, 2020 @ 15:35