July 15, 2020

The “it’s just like the flu” cultists deserve a seat in hell for enabling the cruel, ignorant Right Wing.

Filed under: Cartoons, Children, Death, Economics, Greed, Health, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Reason, Science — Scottie @ 11:56
The “it’s just like the flu” cultists deserve a seat in hell for enabling the cruel, ignorant Right Wing.The “it’s just like the flu” cultists deserve a seat in hell for enabling the cruel, ignorant Right Wing.

(via reverseracism)

1. Scottie – what kind of Society endangers its own children, literally guaranteeing its own demise? I remember how Germany press-ganged kids as young as 7 – 8 to work in the factories, while the “tweens”-to-older teens were issued rifles and sent to the Front, but that was toward the end of the War.

Comment by Dennis Cole — July 15, 2020 @ 14:55

• Hello Dennis. I think you answered the question. In many respects Hitler and tRump are the same, and the results they are having are the same. Those that enabled both men are the same. History repeats. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 15, 2020 @ 16:07

2. This crap is why I’m handing in my 2 weeks notice. For one, I need to move on to something else, preferably a writing gig online at home for a while. For another, i need a vacation away from physical proximity of people who grumble about masks and probably do the bare minimum outside of when I see them in public. For another, it’s a dead end job and the screws are being tightened on us more and more.

And i don’t want to accidentally infect people. My stress and anxiety are getting out of control and for my birthday next month, I’m giving myself a month off to de-stress, look for online jobs, and really clean and organize my house and yard.

Oh, and read the hundreds of books I keep telling myself I’m gonna tackle.

Comment by TheChattyIntrovert — July 16, 2020 @ 10:53

• To clarify, I don’t have it as far as I know, but since I can’t get tested, I’d rather just stay home and not take the chance. The other day I had a lady in my office that hadn’t left her house since March because of all this stuff, but she had to get her application and info finished up before her stuff expired and had to come in.

Comment by TheChattyIntrovert — July 16, 2020 @ 10:55

• Hello The Chatty Introvert. That is like me, I try to not go anywhere unless it is really required. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2020 @ 11:17

• Hello The Chatty Introvert. You are a good person for caring how you could affect others. I understand the need to destress and unwind. Roon recently was furloughed and had to take a buyout from the ICUs. He was one year from retirement. But after thinking it over we are glad he is out of danger from caregiving to very sick / dying covid 19 patients. He is also going to take a month or two off and then see what comes along. Be well, best wishes, Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 16, 2020 @ 11:15