The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

9 thoughts on “Do both, get angry and vote.

1. Nan says:

Again and again I have to ask myself … HOW can his supporters not see all of this? But then I remember … it’s all “explained” on Faux News.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. I was listening to Beau of the fifth column as he read a list of 14 points and then actions of the US government now doing. At the end he revealed that the 14 points were what identified a fascist government. The US met all 14 points. Hugs

2. Keith says:

Scottie, thank you for emphasizing the vote. I don’t want a Brexit or Trump hangover like what happened before. Young people hit the streets to complain in the UK and US, but if they only voted, this corrupt and deceitful person would not be elected and Brexit would not have occurred.

To be brutally honest, the only thing that surprises me about Trump is how incompetent a manager he is. I expected the deceit, the bullying, the denigration, environmental degradation, the indecency, and even the corruption. Conservative David Brooks said it well early on, the Trump White House is equal parts chaos and incompetence.

On top of all of his autocratic bents, we are at great risk because this president does not care to take the time to learn the job he is in and he runs off anyone who tries to educate him. Keith

1. Scottie says:

Hello Keith. tRump can not accept that he is not the smartest and the most knowledgeable, so he can not let anyone try to teach him anything if it differs from what he already believes. They say that in briefings tRump spends most of the time talking himself and interrupts anyone else talking to add his own opinion. I always found the idea that tRump was a great businessman to be really funny and off track. He was a horrible businessperson who couldn’t make money owning a casino. His whole TV persona was a fake and fraud. Hugs

1. Nan says:

and interrupts anyone else talking

EXACTLY the same as what he does in his TV “briefings” (that last an hour).

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. I think you have noticed one of the things tRump enjoys most is being able to completely control the conversation, insult and belittle those he controls, and to show he is in complete control and everyone must adore / please him to be granted any speaking time. It sickens me to the point I can not watch him with reporters any more. I couldn’t stand to be treated that way, I have too much self respect. He is the hated kid suddenly incharge, and gets to flaunt it. Hugs

2. Keith says:

Scottie, as I told my kids, the smarter you are, the more you realize what you don’t know. That statement should be considered when Trump tells people how smart he is, but won’t listen. By itself, that statement places our country and planet at risk. Keith

1. Scottie says:

Hello Keith. Decades of attacks on the public education system and science combined with the rising take over of religion has caused the situation where we have 30 plus percent of the population unable to reason. They can only run on emotion and are unable to evaluate tRump’s bullshit. He seems smart to them because he can insist he is smart. They want to be him, get away with what he gets away with, and most of all seem to win by doing none of the work. Hugs

1. Keith says:

Scottie, I won’t argue with you there. That coupled with the tailored pseudo news outlets. This is a reason Trump likes to stand in front of his plane – look I am a rich, smart guy. Just don’t ask me any questions. Keith