The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

7 thoughts on “Trump is bragging about his dementia test.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Yes I have seen the test. I have seen it administered. I would have trouble with the counting backward. I posted a cartoon of tRump’s filled out test the other day, I thought it was funny. Like under copy cube the cartoon had him write cube instead of drawing one. Hugs

1. Nan says:

And one I saw (maybe on your blog?) that showed him writing the time on a digital clock instead of the hands on a regular clock.

You probably noticed it as well, but when he demonstrating the “word” part in one of his interviews, it was obvious he was using things he saw in the studio so “remembering” them was easy-peasy.

1. Keith says:

Scottie, per Mary Trump’s book, he had others taking tests for him, so he was so proud he passed one on his own. Keith

1. Nan says:

Now THAT’s funny!!!

1. Keith says:

Nan, he was so proud in his interview. I kept thinking what is the interviewer thinking? Keith

2. Scottie says:

Hello Keith. 😀😁😋😋. I know of wealthy people who have their butlers lay out their clothes and almost dress them. I wonder how bad tRump is at dressing himself? Hugs