The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

Hello Sean. Thank you for the timeline and the pictures. The information is helpful in refuting the false narrative pushed by the tRump administration. Hugs

Trumptimestamp

The current protests in Portland, which begin on or about May 28th, were in response to the death of George Floyd. These protests were centered around the themes of racial justice and police accountability. By-and-large the protests were peaceful. However, this does not obscure or apologize for the small minority of the protest that were in fact violent.

I am going to focus on the effects of PACT federal forces arriving in Portland. I’ll limit my comments. These are just the observable facts, centering on the Multnomah County Justice Center (Where Portland Police headquarters is located) and the building next to it and separated by SW Main Street- The Portland US District Courthouse. The other notable area, is the tiny, 2 block, Lownsdale Park, which faces both of these buildings.

Our man, VeteranforPeace has been documenting the protests since they began, with an unedited live feed. His videos…

View original post 1,152 more words

Categories: News

8 thoughts on “How Trump’s Stormtroopers Created Violent Protest in Portland, a timeline in pictures

1. Nan says:

Thanks for this, Scottie. Viewing and reading now. His post confirms/verifies what most of us have thought all along.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Thank you. I think a lot of people are getting the a very wrong impressions from right wing media. Hugs

2. Nan says:

Just an added comment after watching some of the videos — the evidence of PEACEFUL protesting BEFORE the Feds showed up is captured ON CAMERA. All the CRAP coming from the Repukes about all those AWFUL protesters was just that … pure, unadulterated SHIT.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Yet a percentage of the population believes the propaganda put out by the right. Hugs

3. Nan says:

Oh there is NO doubt!!

BTW, have you read my latest post re: Antifa? tildeb got right in the middle of the discussions and went on and on and on — with his usual “I know it all” comments. I finally had to delete the latest one … after warning him more than once, not only on this post but others as well, that I didn’t care for his “extended” remarks.

Awhile back on someone else’s blog, he addressed the virus and I really supported him because he has direct information via someone in his household. But too often, on too many subjects, he goes off on a tangent.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. True, and he is wrong. There was no cement in milkshake cups, it was milkshakes. The Ngo deal was a set up. I posted on it awhile ago. He is part of a far right agitator group. They put out media releases and agitated the whole set up, then he walked alone in to the group he had been taunting while his people filmed it. He was hurt, but not badly. Mostly silly string and goop. Plus in 25 years no deaths have been the responsibility of Antifa but white supremacist have been responsible for over 300. Hugs

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other right wing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

2. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. I have given up having discussions with him. He can not back down or accept another person’s positions as valid. He can not admit to being wrong. Hugs

1. Nan says:

I try to give him leeway because, on occasion he does offer some thought-provoking perspectives. BUT … too often he just goes off the deep end … and when anyone disagrees, he has to counter with another lengthy comment to push his viewpoint.

I hate to do it, but I’ve got him on moderation now.