The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

6 thoughts on “I hope it was worth it for him and his family

1. Czippie L'Shimp says:

Rest assured, it was worth it. The intent, of course, is that the consequences are felt by others, but the cult demands what the cult demands, so…

1. Scottie says:

Hello Czippie. Yes tRump uses people for what he can get from them and then discards them with no further thought. But I wonder if as he was struggling to live if Mr. Cain wished he had worn a mask and if his family will now wear masks. Of is the kool aid already too deep in their bodies for them to change? Is their income dependant on maintaining the fiction that maks don’t help? Hugs

2. davidprosser says:

Silly beggar knew the risks.
    Hugs

1. Scottie says:

Hello David. Yes he did, and I hope some of the cult will see this. Everyone who gets this and doesn’t wear a mask is a spreader to harm others. We know several people he was in contact with have tested positive, their wearing masks might have saved his life. They need to learn, but I doubt they will. Hugs

3. Nan says:

I simply CANNOT understand how ANY black person would want to vote for Trump. I know there are some, but it boggles my mind that they can be so DEAF and BLIND to the things he says and does that are soooo ANTI-black!

As for the guy dying … like David said … he knew the risks and chose to ignore them. What goes around comes around.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. For upper level POC such as Ben Carson and Cain a lot of it is money. They know the right wing think tanks pay for token POC and they like the easy money. Same for white people who follow the cult line even though they clearly know it is wrong. They know their income demands them to support the cult even though they understand the cult is racist. Hugs