The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

11 thoughts on “Christian voters

1. Keith says:

Scottie, quite simply Donald Trump has done far more damage to Christianity than any atheist ever could. More than a few have left the church correctly pointing out this icon is not paragon of virtue. Keith

1. Scottie says:

Keith this is Scotties spouse answering. You are so correct in what you say. Look at his history, his present and what he would like for our future. Not very Christ like at all !

1. Keith says:

Nice to meet you. Is Scottie OK? As an aside, I went on the Samaritan’s Purse website and noted for all the good they do, when their leader, Franklin Grahams says God supports a Trump victory it hurts their mission. I said the reverend must be reading from a different bible than me. Keith

1. Scottie says:

Scottie is fine , just shredding old stuff, he promised 3 months ago to do. Oh and making ice cream. He asked me to answer a few comments for him while he is doing his chores

2. Scottie says:

Billy Graham and his legacy has always been a 2 edged sword. With many good things and some very bad things also. Remember his start was with Barry Goldwater republicans , which was a much different person then today’s republican christians. Led by son Franklin.

2. Hehehe! Nero had nothing on the Turd. He even makes Hitler look good. And I read a note from Andy Beshear this morning telling us that more people have now died from CV-19, that Democratic plot to discredit the Turd, than have died in war. Great record Turd! You’ve killed more people than Nero and Hitler combined, and in about 6 months. I keep wondering if he is the anti-Christ.

1. Scottie says:

this is scotties spouse. The Turd isn’t smart enough to be the anti-christ, but most certainly
      fits the position as one of his lackies.

1. Hi Scotties spouse –Mike? Or Mark? Sorry, I forgot your name but then half the time I don’t remember my own name.. You could be right there, but then he could be playing dumb to fool us all. He’s definitely working for Satin — if not old Lucifer himself.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Angela. His name is Ron but no worries or problem, he got use to tRump never remembering his name when he worked for him. See my husband was tRump’s night butler at Mar-a-Largo for 6 years or so. During the 2016 election I tried to tell people what we knew about tRump and how he was a stupid ego maniac narcissist racist bigot criminal. But few listened and his cult did not care as they wanted to be him and get to act as he did. Same really with the Religious that fawned over him. tRump is not religious and really dislikes religion, has no interest in it as he runs on his base emotions and religion would interfere with that. Yet now because he is giving them judges the religious support a most immoral man as if he was their cult leader. Weird. Hugs

1. I had a bad feeling it didn’t begin with an “M”. I was thinking about my son, Mike, at the time and thinking your husband was the one who had the same name or something close to that. Gracious,, he worked for the Turd? How could he stand it? Turd hates all minorities and that includes the gay community. My brother and his husband have been thinking about immigrating but at the time they were trying no other country was allowing Americans in. That could still be the case in some countries, I’m not sure. I’ve considered moving to Canada but really can’t afford it right now. I think I forgot to tell you why you need salt with the ice — it makes a very cold brine and that is what actually freezes the cream. It would freeze without it but take much longer.
            My youngest brother is a priest but he isn’t fooled by the Turd. In fact, his language is less than religious when speaking about him. Only the higher ups who are more politicians than religious leaders, and the average priest, nun and bishop vote Republican only because they are supposedly Right to Lifers who vote on the basis of abortion. The one issue voters who would vote for Lucifer if he said he is against abortion. That is so wrong, but only my opinion I guess. Hugs!

1. Scottie says:

Hello Angela. Yes tRump is a bigot and a racist. He wouldn’t have hired Ron if he had known Ron was gay. Some wealthy people don’t care such as the real billionaire Ron worked for after leaving tRump’s. tRump wouldn’t eat anything he thought might have been made or carried to him by a gay person as he was sure they had germs. I guess he never realized all the fast food he eats some of it must have been made by people who were gay.

We thought of moving but as you say the lock down has stopped that for now. Plus we don’t really qualify yet for immigration to Canada. But if tRump wins reelection we might be able to get refuge status.

Have you seen the stories about Jerry Falwell Jr? He likes to watch his wife having sex with younger men? His wife also likes to have sex with younger men. Falwell was the first high profile religious leader to publicly support tRump. Hugs