The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

My entire hour and half of doing my round up and every cartoon failed to show up in the post. I fucking hate this new editor.

I guess I will have to somehow try to redo the entire thing but some cartoons I found online I don’t remember where. Hugs

6 thoughts on “Daily morning cartoon / meme roundup: tRump’s wall, he is what he is

1. Judith says:

I’m with you! I hate, hate, hate the new editor! Even trying to use the “classic” box is awful!

1. Scottie says:

Hello Judith. Over the last week they have made small improvements, but it still needs work. If we do not keep up the pressure on the support chat with our complains they will simply wait a while and then get rid of the classic box entirely. Good luck. Hugs

1. Judith says:

Thanks. I love your morning cartoon round-up. 🙂

1. Scottie says:

Hello Judith. It is really my favorite post, and I make sure it is the one I do no matter what else is going on. I love political cartoon / memes as they can express an idea better than words and also make one think. Hugs

2. grogalot says:

That’s the way it goes, eh. That seems to be the price of progress. Every time you turn around something changes. I hate that too. GROG Oh, Cheers

1. Scottie says:

Hello Grogalot. I really do not mind changes that make things better, more efficient. But this change doesn’t do either. It makes it harder to blog with no seeming benefit. What I keep getting told is it provides a deeper richer experience, well what is that? What does that mean? If it is harder to make a post it is not a richer experience as far as I can tell. It seems to be a business decision based on advertising dollars. It is easier for advertisers to shove their adverts on to our blogs. That is the only way it is an improvement. I still don’t understand how it improves any of the blogging most of us do. Hugs