The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

10 thoughts on “He loves feeling above the law as a ruler, a king.

1. wow–called it three years ago.
    He wants to be king. Boy needs to grow up.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Chatty Introvert. Did you listen to any of his speech? Right at the start he reveled in the fact he was doing it openly braying about it. He repeatedly said he was there, he was in that house, not them. He was clearly saying he was the one in charge, he was the one with the power, he was the one making the rules. Yes, he wants to be a king. He told the Queen of England that he was US royalty and that his kids were just like hers. That is the way he sees himself. Remember he kept the queen standing there waiting on him for 15 minutes knowing that was against protocol, but he wanted to show he was more important and she was lessor to him. Look who tRump looks up to and likes. Putin is his hero, he fawns over rich dictators while showing disdain for any democracy. Hugs

1. Unfortunately these days when I just see the image of the constipated bulldog on the TV I just can’t watch. I can barely tolerate the voice, even when I know I should listen. It’s like my brain has turned it into an allergy or something. I know I should listen to see what the hell’s coming out of the burger hole, but sheesh–I think he makes my twitching worse.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Chatty Introvert. I agree. I only listen to clips of him and only the first time. I wont listen to the same clip again even with a different commenter. I watch the commenter and skip the constipated bulldog ( love that name for turd tRump ) I can no longer stand the gaslighting and lies. I can not understand why tRump doesn’t have a stroke because he is giving the rest of us one. Hugs

1. Nan says:

SHOOT! Messed up! Should have closed everything after providing the website location. Anyway, here’s the article location:

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. On my end it all looked fine. Thanks for the heads up and the question. Hugs

2. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. I am reading it now. My first thought based on what you wrote was every other person I have read and listened to said that as tRump talked on he leaned heavier and seemed more wilted and his voice lost strength. Most experts now agree tRump had a stroke of some extent leading to weakness in his legs and especially his right side. I was recently watching the video where he was signing autographs for people, yes the president of the US was doing that, and when he stood up he had to use his arms to do so, and when he went to sit back down he also used his arms instead of his legs for support.

I tend to view this whole article with suspicion. It is a written after the fact when other opinion articles are also coming out. Many of the things written are pop psychology. Many of the things said are things we want to hear. I just don’t know enough about the guy to say if he is good at his game. I will say this about him, at 67 his aim is to sell books and his speaking engagements. When you google his name you get a flood of his books, his speaking events, and invitations to book him. All of which makes me suspicious of his real talents.
              Hugs

1. Nan says:

I just happened to come across the article this AM when looking at the news headlines on my iPhone. I actually didn’t put much credibility in his observations as I think he missed the mark more than once. But what really got me was the “leaning” comments that I shared. I think he was waaaay off on them.

I hadn’t heard about some of the observations you mentioned. Unfortunately, most people never see these things. Yet in the big picture, they are very important.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Yes you are correct. I wish I had your detector for BS it would have saved me many OH SHIT moments. 😀😁😉. You have an understanding for some things I have yet to reach. Hugs