The Many Things In My Toy Box ….my view may change due to verifiable evidence

Cohen Book Lays Out Trump’s Racism And Corruption

The Guardian reports:

Cohen alleges that the US president has a “low opinion of all black folks”. Trump said: “Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a shithole. They are all complete fucking toilets,” Cohen claims, and praised apartheid-era South Africa, saying: “Mandela fucked the whole country up. Now it’s a shithole. Fuck Mandela. He was no leader.”

“Plus, I will never get the Hispanic vote,” Trump said, according to Cohen. “Like the blacks, they’re too stupid to vote for Trump. They’re not my people.” Cohen writes that Trump “inadvertently” made a crude sexual comment about Cohen’s 15-year-old daughter, saying: “Look at that piece of ass. I would love some of that.”

There is more at the link above.   Hugs

8 thoughts on “Cohen Book Lays Out Trump’s Racism And Corruption

1. Nan says:

LIES! ALL LIES!

It doesn’t matter how many books are written that detail and expose Trump for who and what he really is, his rabid supporters will never … I repeat, NEVER … acknowledge that any of it is true. The cult always stands by and worships their leader.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. So true, So sadly true. And I don’t know how to change that. What does that say about the US that 30 + percent of the people in our country are beyond the reach of reason. Any advice. Hugs

1. Nan says:

Any advice. — That’s a redundant question, right?

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. At this point I am just flummoxed in trying to deal with cult members, be they religious or political. You get far more on your blog than I do here, despite my trying to get conversations going. So any advice how you reach out and engage them in a way they will hear what you said rather than just ignoring it to go to their next point. Hugs

1. Nan says:

Actually, I don’t always reply to the people that comment on my posts — I let some of my other readers do the dirty work. 😉

Probably part of the reason I get more activity at my blog is because, although I often reference other sources, I generally express my own POV as well … which tends to stimulate conversations. Your blog is primarily offering information. Yes, you do occasionally add your thoughts related to what you referenced, but overall, you’re just sharing news clips … and cartoons. So unless someone is motivated to respond by something you post …

This isn’t to say that what you’re doing isn’t valuable … because it is! Even though people may not always comment, you are definitely bringing needed information to their attention. VERY often things they would never read otherwise.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. Thank you. I do want to add information for people to view. But I miss what you and Ark and other bloggers seem able to do , which is to get long comments going and respond to them. You are my most frequent commenter. I have thought maybe I need to add tags to the posts. As I have often said I love responding to comments, I love the discussions and interactions. Yet with as much as I post I can not seem to generate discussions.

Maybe it is the topic , because as Ark told me long ago he simply is not interested in US politics.

I get a lot of traffic on my blog, people come here and read or subscribe which I love. I constantly get four of five offers a day to add advertisements to the blog or other ways to make money off it which I wouldn’t if the blog was not popular.

Yet I can not seem to get people to talk to me, or hold conversations in the comment section. I am doing something wrong, but I am not able to figure out what?

Anyway thanks, I will keep going and try to figure out what I am doing wrong. Going to bed soon, been a hard day. Hugs

1. Nan says:

There could be any number of reasons, Scottie, but I definitely think adding tags will help. It’s how the search engines find you.”Categories” are more for BLOG searches whereas the “tags” are used for SEO. At least that’s what I’ve read. 🙂

Oh, and be careful putting too much confidence in the “subscriber” number. I think people who don’t know much about blogging often “subscribe” or “follow” … and then never come back.

Take care of yourself. Hope you have a good night’s rest/sleep.

1. Scottie says:

Hello Nan. I think you are correct. I also think some are bots. I have some health ones that as soon as I post something they like it, but there was not enough time for someone to have read it. I get a lot of company type subscribers. I tend to pay more attention to the views that the subscribers.

I went to bed at 5 PM and slept until 11. It was hit and miss from then to 3 AM when Milo decided he was hungry and wanted me up. He woke Ron trying to get me up. I call Milo my mobile alarm clock. He sleeps on my pillow and can be very vocal when he wants something. Hugs